News to Use
- McKenzie Pass
More details about the event will be provided in an email closer to October 5th.
We anticipate a fairly large turnout and we will need volunteers for various support throughout the day (help with tables, greeters, and quality control - keep beer inside the Amphitheatre).
Photo by Phil Blanton
2014 T-Shirts will be available for $15 each at the next end of month clean up! To stay up to date on Friends of Red Rocks events, sign up for our Email Newsletter along the right side of our website.
We accept tax-deductible charitable donations for the purposes of:
- tools and equipment
- safety equipment
- storage and maintenance
Past and current projects in support of our mission have included:
- Monthly trail clean-ups
- Trail construction and repair
- Native Garden at the Trading Post
- Renovation of the amphitheater
- Open space concerns in the Morrison Valley
- Concert booking contracts
- Television and radio transmission towers on Mt. Morrison
- CCC Memorial Statue (now located at the upper amphitheatre entrance)
- National Historic Landmark status
The Friends of Red Rocks educational gardens featuring native Colorado plants between the trading post and the amphitheater. Check out our garden blog to learn more: http://redrocksgarden.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/a-new-season-in-our-garden/
Please see the Events tab for additional details